Overlays are popups that appear over the bottom left of the video player and are intended to create an interactive and engaging experience for viewers while collecting valuable user data.
- Overlays appear from the bottom left of the video and span mid-way all the way across the screen. The position of the overlay cannot be changed.
- All overlays can be made on the fly via the Broadcast admin tab or stored by saving them to your CMS.
- Admins can see the Viewed/Engaged number on overlays, the end user cannot.
- Overlays will disappear after the set duration or if the user manually closes out of it.
- All overlay results can be viewed via the Engagement tab in our analytics dashboard.