What is a Quest and Why Do I Want It?
Quests are a set of actions a user completes to receive a prize or entry to win a prize. Quests are designed to incentivize viewing and create fan loyalty.
What is the User Experience?
Quests are contained in one sidebar panel. Users navigate to the panel and can see the list of Quests and associated actions. When a user completes an action, they receive an overlay with a CTA. The CTA will differ depending on the award type.
Award Type: Prize & Webhook
- When a user unlocks a prize the CTA will read “Claim Your Prize”
- When clicking claim your prize a popup will appear with editable text. We suggest the prize name
- CTA will change from “claim prize” to “prize claimed”
Award Type: Raffle Entry
- When a user completes the actions the text will read “Submit Entry"
- When clicking submit entry a popup will appear with editable text. We suggest “your entry has been submitted!” or something along those lines
- CTA will change from “Submit Entry” to “Entry Submitted"