To make sure you are getting the most of your Maestro viewing experience, we recommended turning off any popup blockers you may have set on your browser.
When a popup is blocked on Chrome, a notification will appear on the right of the URL bar.
- Click the box with the red X
- Click "Always allow popups from..." from the dropdown
- Click done and try again
- Navigate to the top left of your menu bar and click Safari
- Select Preferences from the dropdown
- Navigate to the Security tab
- e-select "Block pop-up windows"
- Close out of Preferences
When a pop-up is blocked, an orange bar will appear under the URL bar with a Preferences button to the far right.
- Click on Preferences
- Select "Allow pop-ups for..." from the dropdown