Yes, the timezone displayed on your channel (content schedule, countdown, etc) is local to your computer. If you schedule an event for 9:30am PST it will appear as 12:30pm EST to a viewer on the East Coast.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a link to a specific video from my hub?
- Is there anything we need to do differently for mobile?
- Where are user e-mails stored? Are they sorted according to how they were collected?
- The video wrapper images seem to be random, how do we sort them?
- How Do I Change The Language Of My Hub?
- How Can I Use Twitch Chatbot?
- How can I edit the footer?
- How can I edit the navigation?
- How can I login as an admin if Maestro login isn't active?
- How do I update my site and channel SEO?